GoodFellas ECigarettes ... The Name Say's it All!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just don't go busting my balls, Billy, okay? GoodFellas Cartoon Video's



Goodfellas (1990) ECigarettes






Tommy DeVito: No more shines, Billy.

Billy Batts: What?

Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.

Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...

Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Tommy DeVito: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.

Billy Batts: Okay, salud.

Billy Batts: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

Tommy DeVito: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!

Billy Batts: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

Tommy DeVito: Motherfucking... He bought his fucking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your fucking button!

Tommy DeVito: You mother fuck... Fuck! Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here!
[leaves]

Billy Batts: Go home and get your fucking shine box.

Tommy DeVito: Just don't go busting my balls, Billy, okay?

Billy Batts: Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.
[to his friends]

Billy Batts: Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him Spitshine Tommy.

Billy Batts: [under his breath after Tommy leaves the bar] I'll fuck him in his ass. I fucked kids like him in the can in the ass. Fuckin' trying to break up my party.

Billy Batts: Hey Jimmy! What's right is right. You understand what I'm talking about?

Jimmy Conway: It's all right. It's all right.

Billy Batts: No. The kid's over here. We're hugging and kissing over here. And two minutes later, he's acting like a fucking jerk.

Jimmy Conway: No, no, no, no, no. You insulted him a little bit. You got a little bit out of order yourself.

Billy Batts: No I didn't insult him. I didn't insult him.

Jimmy Conway: I'm sorry. You insulted him a little bit.

Billy Batts: No, I didn't insult nobody. Give us a drink. Give us a drink.

Billy Batts: Give us a drink. And give some to those Irish hoodlums down there.

Jimmy Conway: There's only one Irishman in here.

Billy Batts: On the house. Salud.

Jimmy Conway: Top of the mornin'.



GoodFellas ECigarettes The Name Says it All! 

Tags:  GoodFellas ECigarettes, GoodFellow ECigarettes, GoodFellas, GoodFellow, Cigarette Electronic Cigaretttes, E -Cigarettes, e-cigarette Reviews, ecig, GoodFellas Cigarettes, GoodFellow Cigarettes, Electric Cigarettes, GoodFellas Movie, GoodFellas Quotes, Cigarette Electric Cigarette